VISIT OUR STORE IN CHAMORRO VILLAGE 🚪 TUESDAY-FRIDAY 10AM-6PM, SATURDAY+SUNDAY 12PM-5PM
Something went wrong. Please try again!
Your Cart Is Empty
This is USP Medical Grade isopropyl alcohol (IPA). You may also know this product as rubbing alcohol. It is ultra-pure, with only 1% or less pure water content
Please note, this is MEDICAL GRADE isopropyl alcohol, which is NOT the same as cheaper, "industrial grade" IPA. Industrial IPA contains impurities and is NOT safe for human use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN: If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical. Do not get into eyes
99% Medical Grade Isopropyl Alcohol