Biodegradable Kitchen Sponges
Did you know when you wash your dishes, microplastics come off your yellow sponge?
Normal sponges are made from polyester and nylon which are both plastics and not recyclable at their end of life. Small pieces fall off on almost every wash, washing straight down our drains and into our water systems. These micro-plastics are ending up in our oceans and in our water systems, being digested by marine life as well as by our friends and family. Let's put a stop to this madness.
These natural sponges are made from cellulose, are plastic free and are 100% biodegradable. Plus, they will last longer than your normal plastic kitchen sponges. So it's a win win for you and the environment.
- Pack of 2 ergonomic biodegradable reusable kitchen sponges
- 100% biodegradable - made from wood pulp (plant cellulose)
- Absorbs up to 10 times of their weight
- Environmentally-friendly, reusable & fully biodegradable sponges
- Perfect for the kitchen and bathroom
- Each sponge: 115 (l) x 65 (w) x 30 (h) mm
- Tree planted for every pack sold
*Please note that a quantity of 1 represents x2 biodegradable kitchen sponges