Biodegradable Coconut Kitchen Scourers
Did you know that kitchen sponges and scrubbers are made from plastic? They are not recyclable so will go straight to landfill. Even when you use them, they shed off tiny amounts of microplastics which becomes toxic to us and our environment.
So we wanted to create a great plastic-free alternative to plastic sponges and scrubbers. It's made from totally natural ingredients; coconut coir and natural rubber. So at the end of life this is 100% biodegradable and will not produce microplastics. This pad is made from coconut coir thats a waste product of coconut harvesting. Since this waste is purchased rather than local coconut farmers in India discarding it, it provides them with an additional source of income.
- Pack of 5 eco-friendly biodegradable reusable kitchen scourers
- Perfect for scrubbing away hard grease, stains and any food residues
- Reach all tricky corners of your plates and pots that rigid loofah scourers can’t get into
- 100% biodegradable and plastic-free - made from waste coconut coir and natural rubber latex
- Scratch free. These little beauties are tough on dirt but won’t damage your delicate crockery
- Each pad: 100 (l) x 75 (w) x 5 (h) mm
- Tree planted for every pack of scourers sold
*Please note that a quantity of 1 represents x5 biodegradable coconut scrubbers